Translate

Sunday, February 9, 2014

Touchy Subject -- LSD & Chronic Opioid Resistant Pain.

     Okay, I have to say that I do NOT advocate what I am about to explain.

     Pain is a bitch that holds your entire life on a leash. That pain bitch takes you where ever. For so many, regaining that control just doesn't happen, even with drugs like fentanyl and ketamine don't help. So I wanted to share the effects of LSD on myofascial pain syndrome.
     I can only speak for myself. It was in combo with an SNRI so the effects were most likely reduced. 60 mins. to kick in. Effects lasted 8 hours. A very smooth euphoria. Some what like oxycodone but so much calmer and less intense. Pain was much less for around 5 days after the dose.

     I am just be matter of fact. I do NOT endorse illegal drug use. It is very risky and if you are going to do it, go to a state, city state, or country that allows it.


*Update: After having about 2 hits of pure LSD one recent night, I didn't feel the benefits as much. So I'm guessing it is dose dependent. Also, if used for pain, it is best to take it in the morning to keep a normal sleep schedule.*

No comments:

Post a Comment