Translate

Friday, July 11, 2014

Ferrum™: Petr's lamenting dream Pt. 2

With that level of abuse, they planned it knowing I wouldn't leave alive. But I did.

It was around 2am. They put a collar and a leash on me and walked me like a dog into the break room for the police. They were all in a circle. I was taken to each one and they did what they wanted. Feces, urine, batteries. I came to the last officer. He was older. Maybe 50. He looked like he always over did his vodka. He told me to look him in the eye and, I did. He changed. I saw it. He only made me lick his boots. Then back to the cell.

It was 4am and I was lying on the floor in my cell. Only a couple officers still working. Then he came in, the same officer who had me lick his boots. I expected the end but he treated me like a normal inmate. He threw me a bag and told me to get dressed. They were the clothes I was brought in with.

He placed me in a zip tie handcuff. He threw me into the back of a police car. I thought he was driving me to a spot where he would shoot me. We came to a wooded area somewhat near my house.

He grabbed my shoulder and marched me into the forest a bit before he, cut the handcuffs and started to head back to his car.

Petr: "Why?"

Officer: "We used to be the same, you and I. I shouldn't feel anything but..." he shrugs.

Petr: "Th-thank, you.."

The officer slaps me.

Officer: "You don't apologize to me! Not yet." His voice shakes and almost lets an iota of emotion through.

He gets back into his police car and drove off.

Then I was free..... and alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment