Translate

Monday, November 30, 2015

Whoa synesthesia, calm down man!

Who else has synesthesia? Don't worry I got my diagram.
Meaning - the production of a sense impression relating to one sense or part of the body by stimulation of another sense or part of the body.

Paraphrasing GLaDOS, speaking of her I need to finish that fanfic of her and Captain Ballarms. Ballarms was so loud, that's what brought the Combine here.

Anyway, Sound goes in, color comes out. Example If C=Yellow U=Blue N=Brown.... and so forth.

Mine is acting up bad now. Maybe a migraine is messing with it, and the lack of sleep and stress; all of it combined I bet but get this: I went to turn on my fan, just a desk fan, I started hearing Wolfenstein The New Order - House of the Rising Sun (Wílbert Eckart und seine Volksmusík Stars)





I thought I was hearing damaged but then the lyrics started, on cue. More fun about audio hallucinations soon friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment