Translate

Sunday, November 22, 2015

It's been too long... Nothing has changed,

The hells I've seen today. A part of me wants to plaster this video all over. To say look "We all know this is happening, but this is what it looks like!" Another part wants to bury what I saw, cast it away. The boycotts from the Sochi olympics, for LGBT rights, stopped trending. The flag overlays are switching back. And again, we leave time to fix the issue even though we can expedite it. 

I keep a graphic picture or video on my desktop to remind me to keep supporting anti-ISIL or LGBT rights with donations. Is that healthy? I doubt it. 

What makes a single protist come together and form an altruistic slime mold? What causes people to go from the natural selfish human to the equally natural altruistic human?

To think that changing you facebook overlay on your picture is all that you need to do, is wrong. I did it, but I'm following up my activism. 

Same with the people who ranted about how pointless it was to change to the overlay, most of them did nothing to help either.

No comments:

Post a Comment