Translate

Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Funny Story! Also a Watch Out/Heads Up

     Okay, so this started about a month ago. A guy using the name "Jason Beckerman" tried to scam me over the internet. So first he emailed me. Said he found me on a dating site. Of course, he made himself into the "perfect lover." He said he was teaching in Barbados and travels all the time. He said he came from money and had a big house out in Cali. Always would say shit like: "I will love you until the end of time. We can travel the world together." Just corny and SUPER religious shit like that. His less than perfect english and his odd hyper-religious fervor told me right away that he was no good. But I decided to bait the hook, see how it would end. I guess cause I'm super bored. So I played along. I was also curious about what he wanted in the end. He did end up using that african prince scheme.


Inline image 1 This is a picture that the guy calling himself "Jason Beckerman" sent to me. I just want to put the picture and his m/o out there so maybe, just maybe someone will see this and not end up scammed.

No comments:

Post a Comment