Translate

Monday, May 27, 2013

Pain is Pain

     I sit writing at this moment in a hazy slumber, not so unlike Courtney Love's most alert state. I really am saying that I doubt anything meaningful will come from this post. But let me try!  

     Pain... What comes to mind when you hear such a word? Something in perspective, small maybe? Pain will save you from death and cause death. Pain is a tricky SOB. It can feel like a parasite.

    The 2 main things that a human has to remember when it comes to pain is that: 1) it is ALWAYS will leave at some point. Not saying it won't come back, but pain flare ups have LIMITS. Every single one. 2) During pain, you have to take, and ask, for your power back. Sounds a tad crazy, I know. But just say, maybe even out loud, that pain is not your controller. You, your lovely mind, controls the helpless pain. It always will and it always does.

    But mental pain, thats a bit harder...
   

No comments:

Post a Comment