Translate

Wednesday, May 29, 2013

TIM DAX, A True Hero..... Though he would (and will) disagree!

     Now, I do not know how many of you know about Sir Dax but he is a true person in and out.
*If this is your picture, please tell me

     Very..... Hmmm?.... Quite.... No... ah! You see him once, you will ALWAYS remember this guy! 

     I started to email Tim around August of 2012. Of course time peals back the layers in any type of relationship. Romantic, platonic. Close, far. In person, not in person. I had a dream of mine come true, talking with one of my heros like we're just 2 buddies basically.

     I ended up doing a Character Sketch project, that I did in one of my classes, where I had to interview him and it was just kind of surreal. I was the only person in that class that had access to an actor, let alone one of my heros. I may put up a file of the Character Sketch if possible and if Tim signs a release!

     I just like that he doesn't give a f**k about what others think. Everyone should take a page from his book. An example would be at the NYC Gay Pride Parade:




     He was younger here and more crazy as he said himself. It's also always a treat to see his head before the tattooing! 

    He is fun, friendly, trust worthy, trusting, full of empathy. He has helped me start my trip to becoming a bodybuilder.

    He may look like Predator, but inside he is cute like a lil' baby chestburster!

     Thank you Tim Dax, keep on goin'!

    *Tim, let me know if I should change anything man.*

No comments:

Post a Comment