Translate

Friday, June 27, 2014

Ferrum™ Part 2

I remember seeing our old house on the lake. The early morning breeze was perfect. The peaceful calm was shattered by the decay of space time. I feel cold metal, pain, then the touch of some one's protective hold. I finally wake up and see Ares still awake.




After spending their first night camping in the woods, Anita, Soren, and Petr wake up at 5am to continue there search. They were packing up their small camp site with was set in a pine forest.

Anita: "So why are you so obsessed with Aleks?"

Soren: "I have always loved him but I did things that really hurt him and he left. Just seeing him now-"

They started down the side road when Anita cut Soren off.

Anita: "You better not think this is a second chance! It's a fluke at best! We need to survive. I mean we have packs, raptors, of infected roaming the misty plains! Your obsession will kill us all, including Aleks."

After about 15 minutes of walking, Anita is talking search plan when Petr sees something farther down on the road.

Petr: "Fuck me!"

It was an infected. It seems to be a middle age male with a gut. He was wearing part of a office suite. The eyes were asymmetric, some teeth were cracked, he looked different shades of black and blue. He seemed to be trying to "mate" with a lone torso. He saw them quickly and started hobbling over. Infect often parrot sounds they used to always hear when they were healthy. This bastard kept saying, "Th-the laaaw office of...." 

Before Soren and Anita had time to say anything, Petr took his rifle and shot the sickly right above the right eye.

Soren: "Nice shooting! What number is this? Like how many have you kill?

Petr: "Oh, erm... This is my first."

Anita: "Really? You had no emotion though?"

Petr: "In Russia, people tell me, I no human, when, uhm... raped, police say I swine, me belong to them, I no human. Soon you loose old self."

Petr sighed, looked down, and started walking ahead.

No comments:

Post a Comment