Translate

Sunday, June 29, 2014

Ferrum™ Pt. 3.

Aleks: Soren, I've always wanted a pair of Skorpion vz. 61's!
Soren: I know. I remembered when you told me. I love you, you know.
Aleks: I do, I love you too.





I awoke. I was dreaming about the birthday I spend in Prague, with Soren. I loved those guns but I left them back on the bus.

I do not wish to talk about our time as slaves, it would make your heart heavy, needlessly. But soon, we were given our freedom back.

It was night. I was asleep and next to Ares. He woke me.

Ares: "Aleks, don't talk." He was whispering into me ear.

I heard fighting, screaming, and shooting. A lot of shooting. Bullets were going through our trailer. I turned to Ares.

Aleks: "Ares, if something happens, I am so thankful to have found more than a friend in you." I was trying to hold back tears.

Ares: "Don't cry tiger. Just look into my eyes!"

I did. The shooting died down but we stayed hiding until sunrise.

The sun was shining through the bullet holes.

Ares: "Stay here well I check outside." He steps out into a sunny morning.

Aleks: "Is it safe?"

Ares: "Yes but be ready."

I walked out and saw every punk dead. All shot and massacred. Shot to death. But among the dead punks, were a couple of dead spec op agents. Spent casings covered the ground.

Ares: "These are P90 casings. Used by the remaining US military."

Aleks: "They're killing any potential hosts. What we going do?"

We spent the early morning gathering supplies and arms. Ares had a M3 Super 90, Glock 19 with a 33 round mag. and even a modern tomahawk. It is WI after all.

I gathered a FN P90 from a dead solider, a FN-Five-seveN, a trench knife, and a kukri. We headed into the forest.

But just then I started to cry a light cry, but a passionate cry. Ares leaned in to see what was wrong.

Aleks: "I'm f-fine. Just- my mom- she was my best friend and now is-" Ares cut me off.

Ares: "Hey, koutavi, would don't know what the future holds. okay?" We're forehead to forehead and eye to eye. It felt, very right. It felt like male protector and one who cared for and about me. I really need to have someone who expressed all of those.

Aleks: "......... For me, for you? Yes."

I could tell Ares felt touched. He nodded a "Okay, let's go" nod.

No comments:

Post a Comment