Translate

Friday, November 15, 2013

The side of the coin that is always in the shadows.

     What's that other side of you like? If you could, how would you dress? What tattoos would you get? Who in the bar would you say "Hey" to? What job would you have? What kind of hair cut? How would you make love?

     Every human has the side of them selves that is who they would be if they could. Some people have embraced their natural side, like Tim Dax. Actually, one of the reasons I was drawn to Tim Dax was that he expresses himself in a way that is very close to how I would love to express myself. Though I try not to live vicariously through him! That's never healthy of course.

     Would you be happier if you expressed that side that you always secretly had? I of course can't answer that, only you can.

No comments:

Post a Comment