Translate

Friday, November 15, 2013

Asylum Seekers-More Anti-LGBT Russian Bullshit

     Now yes, I am the kind of person to go out for milk and come back with an asylum seeker. That's just me, I own my actions! If you are more gifted in terms of money then I am (Bought a pack of gum which maxed out my credit card XP), I would hope you would consider donating to help victims of this Putin controlled hell hole. I wont point out any one organization but there are many.

     Ok, Putin said a while back that he was doing this to protect the children which I can tell you came right from his ass, right in the middle of his ass. Studies show that 20% of LGBT youth will attempt suicide at least once. That number goes up to 40% when laws like this come into action. The number of homeless LGBT youth also rises.

     So the blood of 16 year old Sasha, who slit his wrist because he was gay, and all the actual cases of LGBT suicide in Russia is soaking your hands Mr. Putin.

No comments:

Post a Comment