Translate

Thursday, November 14, 2013

Fuck Russia's anti-LGBT Stance!

     Now yes I am an American but I am also bisexual, so I care about issues like this. I am not going to pretend I know what Russia is like but I do know there horrid treatment towards LGBT. This issue is not in western media anymore as far as I know. I just want to try and bring attention to this and to Please help asylum seekers. Please. I guess it's fine to do borderline homosexual acts and abuse new Russian army recruits (aka Dedovshchina) but not ok to do non torturous LGBT acts...

     I mean, poor Andrei Sychyov, ндре́й Серге́евич Сычёв. Had to have his legs, genitals and, a finger amputated. Among severe gangrene in his legs, he also had severe trauma to his genitals. That was considered all on the up & up at the time. 

     I'll stand up to Russia, I don't mind one bit ;-)

     Also, the anti-LGBT stance in Russia will be a subplot in my next story, We're a Family From Blood, Not of. The link to my writings:
http://chirostenotes123.deviantart.com/

      It should be uploaded when I start writing it! Haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment