Translate

Thursday, November 14, 2013

You Are a Proud Human, let NO Fucker Take That Away!

     Being in chronic pain and on medicine for that last 4 years caused learned helplessness in me. Along with piss poor teachers and all the Dr. No Clue Fuckwads out there, I felt that any past hopes I had for adult me, were lost to the Universe. When those hopes are gone, you feel like they have been cut out without anesthesia. But they are still in you, waiting for the right time. They know that time too.

     Having been off opioids for 2 weeks, the first time in 4 years, caused past hopes and dreams to erupt from my core. I felt like I could become a Proud goddamn Human! That I was and still am a Proud Human. That goes for everyone, from regular Petr in the Czech Republic to Samantha in New York who has cancer.

     To love yourself, you must be Proud. Be Proud of what you have done, what you can do, what you can go through.

     You may think that others control your Pride, they don't and never will and just can't. It's all yours.

     Take your Pride and say "I am a Proud goddammit!" Teachers and doctors and fuckers and bitches and bastards can Never touch it. It is all yours.

     You can and will be whatever you dream of, because you are Proud!

No comments:

Post a Comment